Friday, September 12, 2014

White on white


This summer has been all about white on white for me. One of the items I enjoy wearing the most is white shirt. A nice white button-up is such a classic staple. If I had to choose one piece of clothing only to keep in my closet, it would be it. It's definitely one of this versatile pieces that will never go out of style. I love tucking it in my jeans, shorts, skirts.
Today I spiced up the outfit with a little, hippy bag and brown wedges which add the right amount of color on this white-on-white combo.

Ovog ljeta je bijelo-na bijelo bilo definitivno moja kombinacija. Komad odjece koji definitivno najvise volim da nosim je bijela kosulja. Kad bih morala da zadrzim samo jedan komad odjece iz ormara, to bi definitvno bila bijela kosulja. Tako klasican komad, jedna od onih nosivih stvari koji nikad nece izaci iz mode. Ja volim da je uvucem i nosim na "baus" na farmerke, sorceve, suknje.
Danasnji outfit sam zacinila malom, hipi torbicom i braon sandalama na platformu koji su dodali odredjen kolorit ovoj bijelo-na bijelo kombinaciji.














Jeans: Zara
Shirt: Springfield
Shoes: Replay
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Zara
Bracelets: Accessorize
Watch: Fossil

1 comment:

Style diary by Gorana Sakovska