Monday, July 6, 2015

Off-the shoulder top


I really love that off-the shoulder tops and dresses are coming back, because I think they can be so flattering. I paired this gorgeous one off-the sholder top with ripped boyfriend jeans (I also think it would be great with button down denim skirt), bag with bohemian vibe and platforms. Also, I dressed it up with a pair of heels, the baby blue ones from Zara. I love both the looks.

Volim sto se trend majica i haljina bez ramena vratio, jer mislim da mogu biti veoma laskavi za figuru. Ovaj divni top koji pada na ramena sam iskombinovala sa iscjepanim "boyfriend" farmerkama (takodje mislim da bi super isao na teksas suknju sa prednjim dugmicima), tasnom u boho stilu i sandalama na platformu. Takodje sam slikala i kombinaciju sa svijetlo plavim sandalama, za malo elegantniji look.


















Top: Pull & Bear
Jeans: Zara
Shoes (platforms): Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes (heels): Zara
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Clubmaster
Watch: Swatch
Bag: Gift from Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Style diary by Gorana Sakovska