Sunday, March 15, 2015

Draped army jacket


Army jacket is a forever staple in my wardrobe! It is one of those versatile pieces which, as far as I am concerned, goes with everything: dresses, jeans, shorts, skirts, even over bikini. This flowy, open-front, military green jacket is one of my favorite piece for the spring and you will see it many times on this blog in the future.  Today I pair it, unexpected, with this girly, humble looking dress. I wore the heels only for the photo shooting, but I spent the day in white trainers.

Vojnicka jakna je vjeciti osnovni komad u mom garderoberu. Jedan od onih nosivih komada odjece koji, po meni, ide uz sve: haljine, dzins, suknje, sorceve, cak i preko bikinija. Ova maslinasto zelena lagana jakna je jedan od mojih omiljenih komada za proljece i vidjecete je jos mnogo puta na mom blogu. Danas sam je neocekivano iskombinovala sa ovom zenstvenom, smernom haljinicom. Stikle sam nosila sam za slikanje, a dan sam provela u bijelim patikama.













Zara total look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Style diary by Gorana Sakovska