Saturday, December 6, 2014

Burgundy mood


The reason I haven't been posting with myself as a model lately is, obviously, this horrible weather with rain which just won't stop. Therefore, I posted a couple of collages as my perfect fall outfits. But today I decided to "paint the town red". Well, red-ish. Beautiful burgundy color as one of my favorite autumn color to add some spice to my basic outfits. 

Razlog sto nisam postavljala postove sa sobom kao modelom je, ocigledno, ovo grozno vrijeme, sa kisom koja jednostavno ne prestaje. Zbog toga sam se malo igrala postavljajuci kolaze mojih savrsenih jesenjih outfita. Medjutim, danas sam odlucila da prkosim kisi i "obojim grad u crveno". Ne bas crveno, vise u bordo. Prelijepa boja burgundunca, kao jedna od mojih omiljenih boja jeseni, da malo zacini moje jednostavne  basic outfite.






Dress: Zara
Jacket: Zara
Beanie: Zara
Boots: Tosca blu
Bag: Accessorize
Scarf: Accessorize
Sunglasses: Ray-ban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Style diary by Gorana Sakovska